Membership with the Campbell County Chamber is more than an investment in your business. It’s an investment in your community.
Credibility within the Community and Surrounding Areas
- > Use the Chamber Logo on your website
- > Receive a Membership Plaque to display at your business
Business Visibility & Recognition in the Community
- > Drop your brochures and business cards off at the Chamber Office. We will display and distribute them to visitors for you.
- > Let us help you celebrate business milestones! We will help plan ribbon cuttings and celebrations.
- > Share your company news in the Chamber e-newsletter distributed monthly to more than 350 subscribers
- > Increase your online presence and business exposure with a listing on the chamber website. Your listing can include contact information, a direct link to your business website and photos.
- > Let us work for you! Our staff refers Chamber Members.
Monthly Networking Events
- > Host a networking event at your business or simply attend. We offer Coffee Connection before work and Luncheon networking opportunities.
Access to Business Information & Community Resources
- > As a member, you will receive our monthly e-newsletter and regular updates via social media.
- > Access to Savings for your Business
- > Offer a member to member benefit to fellow chamber members and take advantage of the benefits other members offer.
- > Access to HealthCare from savings for individual and businesses from Aetna TN Chambers Health Plan. Check out https://www.tnchamber.org/insurance/tn-chambers-health-plan for more information.
> Our monthly newsletter delivers timely updates on all things Chamber and Member news, events, and more.
> We encourage our members to send us their news and events for us to share and promote through our website, social media, and email.